"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself. " Carrie
We are trying to think of ways to keep busy while the guys are on the road. Looking for jobs, listening to games, and tonight getting together for a pot luck party at Tanner Evans and Lindsey De Vore's house. I would go crazy without the other players wives. They are great. I have learned a lot from them. Fernie has been gone for five days and it feels like a really long time. He has been in Reno for the past four days and just got to Tacoma today on a 430am flight. He pitched today in the 7th and had another hitless inning. He has been doing really well and working very hard. I am so proud of him. I am also soooo homesick......The End for Now
Fernando Rodriguez 37 P
Status: Active
Salt Lake BeesTriple-A Pacific Coast League
ERA:2.61

No comments:
Post a Comment